Brain Aliens: Earth Invasion
Are you intelligent enough to stop the Alien Invasion?
We are being invaded and Prof. Cerebellum is recruiting bright minds to fend off the attack.
Brain Aliens: Earth Invasion is an innovative brain training game for mobile devices that will test your capabilities to the limit:
- Experience the full brain training games potential in your mobile thanks to its innovative interface
- Enjoy and laugh thanks to the hilarious story giving sense to the game
- Train your brain playing 10 different minigames (memory, logic, math...). You may become a genius!
- Compete with your family and friends and show your capabilities to the rest of the world to become Earth’s saviour
Brain Aliens: Earth Invasion has been considered by Genreación APPS one of the top 10 apps for kids developed in Spain in 2016. Awards ceremony took place during appKIDS event in the International Kids Communication Festival El Chupete.
Rhetoric – The Public Speaking Game
Florian Mueck and John Zimmer gave us the opportunity to create the digital version of their board game Rhetoric – The Public Speaking Game™.
Rhetoric is an entertaining and educational game for up to eight people. Rhetoric is designed to help players improve their public speaking skills and have fun in the process.
As the game begins, the players are waiting to take the stage. The members of the audience are settling into their seats and eagerly anticipating the speeches. When the curtain goes up, the players embark on a rhetorical journey during which they encounter different speech tasks.
Duel is a casual game for all audiences.
Use your phone as if it was a gun and challenge your friends to a duel like in the wild west.
- Imagine you are with your friends in a bar: how’s going to pay the beers? DUEL
- Imagine you are sitting on the sofa at home with your couple: who takes the TV remote control? DUEL
You can play together at the same place or remotely, beating your challenger time.
When a duel is accepted, holster your gun and be the first one pointing at your opponent and pulling the trigger after the phone vibration.